Friday, March 6, 2009

Still Here

I haven't fallen off the face of the Earth. A whole mess of crap has gone down around here in the past couple weeks. Crap involving hospital and medication and way too many contractions way too close together. Also, a bunch of crap I still call total overreaction and can I please just get off this couch and go back to work now?

And as of today, the hits just keep on coming.

I'm trying to sort it all out and get it all down but it's a long story and it's proven more difficult to share than I thought it would. I may just put up what I've got so far. Especially since the universe keeps providing me with new material.

Everything's ok. The chicken is still on the inside cooking. My body has just decided that this pregnancy has been way too easy and boring so far and we need some excitement around here.

Full story coming soon, promise.

1 comment:

Rinny said...

Chicken inside. Good.
You aren't quite done yet and trying to get out of the last weeks of pregnancy is not good form, Hope. You must endure with the rest of us.